Territory ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Area/Multi-site
Lynch Group are the largest flower wholesaler in Australia. We are an Australian owned business who supply the best known retail brands in the country with flowers and potted plant product. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Territory Manager to join our Western Australian Operations Team.
This position will be responsible for achieving sales targets and manage merchandisers in designated areas. represent and grow the business by establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships. Provide leadership to the merchandising team in line with company vision, values and policies and maintain a safe workplace and report any injuries, incidents or hazards. Continually manage the training and development of field team within your designated sales area.
Supporting the State Leader in relation to all sales functions and responsibilities and ensure all customer accounts are managed in line with company terms and conditions. Communicate relevant information / field team activity via weekly reports to State Leader and ensure close contact with all stores is maintained to guarantee the company’s products and service levels continue to meet the customer’s expectations.
Reporting to the State Leader in this position you will be required to posses the following skills and knowledge to be successful for this role:
- Experience in a manufacturing / production environment or supermarket chains
- Experience in cold calling/selling with an eye for developing new sales opportunities is highly regarded
- Experience in managing a team of at least four (4)
- Proven business achievements in a sales environment
- OHS for Supervisors or equivalent qualifications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent selling/negotiation skills especially in a retail environment
- Good PC skills (Microsoft office)
- Understanding of company quality standards
- Knowledge of supermarkets / fresh produce
- A positive hands-on work attitude
- Flexibility to work over a 6-day roster and longer hours during event periods
It would be an advantage if the candidate posses the following experience and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in sales or business
- OHS for Supervisors or similar accredited course
- Floristry qualifications or experience
In return, Lynch Group offers a competitive salary, fully maintained company vehicle and usual tools of the trade and the opportunity to work in the colourful and dynamic world of fresh flowers.
Lynch Group employees work closely together and therefore all contribute to manifesting a company culture built on a strong set of values including loyalty, trust and a strong work ethic. If you believe that you have the right skill set and knowledge base to contribute to the finance department and therefore become a valuable asset to the company, please apply via the button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?