Community Engagement & Advancement Coordinator
Advertiser: Camberwell Grammar SchoolMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Community Development
The Development Office exists to raise funds and friends for Camberwell Grammar School (CGS). In meeting this objective, the Development Office services the CGS Foundation, the Old Camberwell Grammarians’ Association (OCGA), all Parents and Friends of Support Groups, and handles school publicity and publications - excluding student publications.
The role will primarily assist the Director of Development with the day-to-day administrative and database tasks that contribute towards the achievement of the Development Office goals as well as assisting with developing and maintaining strong connections with all parties of the CGS community.
- General Administration:
- First point of contact for visitors to the Development Office
- Liaise with all School community groups including current parents, past parents, Old Boys, current and past staff
- Provide PA support to the Director of Development
- Collate all relevant material for meetings and take/distribute minutes where appropriate
- Assist with preparation of the yearly calendar of events
- Keep account of expenditure within the office & assist with the preparation of financial reports
- Generate and mail-out all ‘thank you’ letters
- Oversee CGS merchandising & stationery
- Database Management:
- Maintain and update the TASS database: donations, mail outs, reminders, reporting etc.
- Undertake donor research and assist with tracking prospects
- Monitor and record all donations
- Prepare fundraising brochures & other materials
- Event Coordination:
- Assist with planning, administration support and coordination of various events
For a copy of the full position description go to our careers page: https://www.cgs.vic.edu.au/contact-1/career-opportunties
To be considered for this role you will come with the following experience and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years providing a very high level of senior administrative support – preferable in a similar role within a Development office (essential)
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management (essential)
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality correspondence, reports and documents, including excellent writing and proofreading skills (essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (essential)
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated capacity to apply analytical and problem solving skills to non-routine activities
- A flexible approach to work hours, when required to work functions and events (essential)
- Excellent computer skills including data processing skills with relation to using The Alpha School System (TASS)
- Police check and Working with Children Check (essential)
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel this is the ideal role for you and you meet all the requirements, then click on the Apply for this Job button and submit a cover letter (Att: Human Resources) and current resume.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11PM SUNDAY, 24 MARCH 2019.
Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received and as such, the interview process may commence immediately.
Camberwell Grammar School is committed to Child Safety. Candidates must be able to demonstrate an understanding of appropriate behaviours when engaging with children and where appropriate be able to demonstrate experience working with children. Applicants will have the opportunity to indicate their understanding of, or any experience they have in working with children with diverse needs and/or backgrounds
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?