Advertiser: MobileDigitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
MobileDigital is a fast-growing Australian technology company that has developed a unique software platform and connectivity solution. MobileDigital are market leaders in direct to mobile visual messaging.
Have a look at our product page at www.sniper.digital
About the role
This is a great role for someone who likes to own things and is happy to pitch in, as well as use their initiative when required. We are looking for a motivated self starter, always willing to lend a hand, when there appears to be nothing to do looks for some thing to do and gets the job done without fuss.
We are a small team of professionals, working hard and growing the company. We are looking for someone to make us more efficient, everything from arranging travel, filing, office equipment and supplies to the mundane making sure the office is well presented.
Benefits and perks
What's in it for you?
- Full time with Flexible working hours- we understand family, children, school, drop off, assemblies and sport.
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded
- Hopefully a job where the flexibility makes a difference to your quality of life (and ours )
Skills and experience
If you have worked in an office before great, or this may be your first job and you need some work experience and references to get your next job. But if you are good, we wont want to lose you.
Going to assume you are IT literate - hopefully savvy.
However, if it is your first job - then it is going to have to be a great application, as we are looking for help, not seeking to train you.
So the skill set is, self starter, motivated, friendly, presentable, outgoing, can do attitude and willingness to be part of a fast paced environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?