Advertiser: Lotus DermatologyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Specialists
LOTUS DERMATOLOGY is a client focused practice located in a new and modern facility in the heart of the Newcastle CBD with views of the harbour.
We are seeking a motivated team player and experienced people person to join our friendly team on a full-time basis.
Duties and responsibilities include welcoming clients, answering the phone, making appointments, billing and receipting using a computerised system. Experience with Genie medical software would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will possess excellent communication skills and adhere to the values of our organisation; transparency, integrity, compassion, excellence and teamwork.
Please provide a cover letter with your resume in your application addressing the following essential criteria:
- Minimum two years' experience as a Medical Receptionist
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Professionalism and excellent customer service skills
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 29 March 2019*
*Shortlisting will commence immediately and we reserve the right to close applications without notice. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?