Advertiser: Topdocs Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Corporate & Commercial Law
Topdocs Legal Pty Ltd is part of the Topdocs Group that includes Topdocs Pty Ltd, a key national provider of online and full service legal documents for accountants, financial planners, SMSF administrators and lawyers.
Our range of documentation and services is diverse and includes corporate, SMSF, commercial, business and other legal documentation, estate and succession planning and more.
We are in search of a proactive Graduate Lawyer to join our busy team in the preparation of a diverse range of corporate, SMSF and commercial documentation. Ideally, the successful candidate would be admitted to practice, or eligible for admission within three months’ from your commencement.
You should have experience and skills aligned to the following:
- A focused and demonstrated desire for a career in commercial law
- Reliability, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Some experience with the preparation of business and legal documentation is preferred
- First class English speaking and literacy skills are essential
- Strong MS Office skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a "can do" positive attitude
- Be able to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines
Your responsibilities will be varied and include but are not limited to the following:
- Preparation of legal documentation
- Data entry and typing including legal precedents
- Printing, binding, photocopying and scanning of documents
- Supporting fellow team members
- General administration duties
We are a friendly, focused and motivated team. The successful candidate will be provided with regular mentoring and in-house technical CPD by senior lawyers and industry leaders. A market competitive salary will be offered.
Please supply your current resume, academic transcript and cover letter addressing the skills and experience you possess in relation to our requirements, as well as telling us how you would manage the job responsibilities.
Applications Close Monday, 1 April, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted, no agencies please, thank you for your understanding.
( follow this link to Topdocs corporate video https://vimeo.com/134812558/b8c015b252 )
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?