Administration Assistant - Training & Compliance ( PT)
Advertiser: World Courier Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Records Management & Document Control
World Courier provides unparalleled specialty logistics services to drive the commercial success of our partners around the globe. For 50 years, we’ve delivered peace of mind through world-class supply chain programs, transportation services, storage of time- and temperature-sensitive products, and innovative, cutting-edge medicines including cell and gene therapies. Through our daily work – and powered by our 2,500 associates – we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. With a presence in 50+ countries, World Courier is driven by a commitment to excellence, and provides customized solutions with global reach to increase access to care; making us the most trusted specialty logistics company in the world. Learn more at www.worldcourier.com
World Courier Australia is the country's leading provider of speciality premium courier services, cold chain and clinical trial logistics to the pharmaceutical industry. Our organisation has built a strong reputation based on exceptional quality service offerings, high level customer service, a commitment to innovation and a high performing workforce and culture.
This position will directly report to the National Compliance & Training Manager, and will be responsible for general administration duties to support the function.
Day to day duties are including (but not limited to):
- Carrying administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.;
- Writing letters and emails to staff and management with updates/follow ups;
- Maintaining computer and manual filing systems (Including renaming files on an ongoing basis);
- Provide information to internal colleagues or external clients;
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient;
- Resolve administrative problems; and
- Other adhoc duties.
It is essential that you posses the following to be successful in this role:
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint (Knowledge of mail merge is essential);
- Good typing and keyboard skills;
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently;
- High level of discretion and judgment;
- High level of patience;
- Have the attitude of 'no job too small';
- Used to working to deadlines;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to stay motivated whilst completing repetitive tasks; and
- Self-motivated, with superior organisational and time management skills
If this sounds like you, please send your resume together with a cover letter to us.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?