Bar Person - Chrysler Bar - Tonsley Hotel - Full TimePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
CHRYSLER BAR - TONSLEY HOTEL
BAR PERSON - FULL TIME
The Chrysler Bar at the Tonsley Hotel features a sensational outdoor area with a monster big screen, built in booths, Mobil Oil Drum barrels and lounge seating plus custom fit out interior. All this combined with a fantastic menu, special offers, promotions and entertainment range, the Chrysler Bar has it all.
The most suitable candidate will be a confident, experienced hospitality bar person who enjoys working in a busy environment.
This position is full time with consistent regular hours including a combination of days and nights. Regular days of work are Tuesday to Saturday.
To be successful the applicant must:
- Have significant TAB operator experience
- Have previous experience with Keno
- Be an exceptionally skilled bar person
- Have a friendly, welcoming personality
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Be well presented
- Display excellent communication skills
- Hold a current RSA certificate
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years' experience do you have as a bartender?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?
- Please describe your previous food, beverage and TAB experience