RTO Admin & Student Support Officer
Advertiser: DP TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Student Services
Are you Someone that thrives on going that step above, are highly motivated, results-orientated and who can work autonomously as well as in a team environment.
This Role will involve daily administration tasks, Customer services skills with ll stakeholders, Student support and Vocational Placement arrangements.
To ensure our students have a positive learning experience, graduating from their course and gaining the knowledge and skills required to follow their career path.
Duties and Responsibilities
• administration and support for business operations
• Ensure outstanding customer service is always delivered
• Actively promote courses over the phone and face-to-face
• Perform administration duties such as, workbook preparation, correspondence, data entry
• Answer incoming calls, using sales skills to take an enquiry through to a booking
• Meet and greet students effectively to fulfill their requirements
• Support with marketing and education resource
• Monitoring student progress , arrange work place training and support visits • Liase with stakeholders for vocational placement bookings and new relationships
Actively network to generate sales and marketing leads
• High level of experience in customer service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in Vettrak student management software
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Self-motivated & results driven
• Exceptional customer service skills and phone manner
• Intermediate PC skills & be conversant with Microsoft Office Suite including excel
• skills and experience in operating information systems, particularly learning management systems and competency management systems
• Other duties as required
• Prior experience in an RTO a must
• Neat personal appearance
• A current and valid driver's license
This is fantastic opportunity to join a team who thrive on supporting students in the Community Services & Health Sector
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs)?