Customer Service / Sales Consultant
Advertiser: Sydney WoodworkersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $60,000 - $64,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Sydney Woodworkers produces unique timber doors and windows. Sydney Woodworkers is now well known within the building industry in Sydney. We have standard products available and can also custom make to meet our client's requirements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a customer service/sales consultant with us, you will be required to meet and greet new visitors to the showroom and assist them in choosing the correct product for their needs.
The ideal applicant will have experience in the building industry and/or experience selling doors and windows. We are willing to train the right person.
- Full time permanent role
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 4.30pm
- Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Alternating Saturday shifts including overtime (8am - 1pm)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and greet customers; build rapport
- Qualify customer needs and requirements
- Show customers products on the showroom floor
- Discuss door and window hardware options
- Draw up custom quotes within a specified time frame
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Comfortable with face to face sales, building rapport quickly
- Good computer skills
- Ability to competently complete and follow up paperwork
- Experience in the building industry or previous experience in same role an advantage
- Ability to read and understand building plans an advantage
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Good commission structure
- Regular contact with builders and customers
- Busy working environment
- Regular social events
- Friendly staff, supportive management
- Close to bus stops
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet all the above requirements, have current Australian working rights and know you're perfect for this role, then apply now via Seek with your up to date resume and covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?