Office Support and ReceptionPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Office Support & Reception
- Support a vibrant team of business, tax, and financial experts to help people achieve financial freedom
- Be rewarded for great work
- Mix of desk work and light physical work
- Perfect for someone who loves to work hard, be busy, and be appreciated
About the company
The Hendrie Group was established almost 40 years ago and still going strong.
We’re a team of 20, and most team members have been with the firm for more than ten years (always a good sign). We work hard to achieve business growth and personal excellence, but we also have fun and treat each other like family.
Our accountants, business coaches, and financial planners all work together with our terrific support team to focus on all areas of our clients’ business and financial life. It's very rewarding.
We’re a proactive firm with a vision for having impact and making a difference. We also understand the importance of family and we encourage a healthy balance between work and home.
About the role
The role is casual with guaranteed 22.5 hours per week (9am-5pm Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays).
The role will require that you be able to transition quickly and easily from fast-paced office maintenance and essentials to busy reception. The role is perfect for anyone who enjoys:
- Greeting clients at reception in a super-friendly and professional manner
- A friendly and helpful telephone manner whilst managing up to 6 telephone lines at once
- Booking client and team meetings
- Co-ordinating functions and events
- Facilitating office maintenance
- Serving clients snacks and beverages
- General office upkeep and tidying (including some dishes but you can play music J)
- Participate in external and internal training as required
- Administrative tasks provided by a consulting team
- Supporting team members as required
- General clerical duties as required – eg. database entry, word processing, scanning, document collation etc
And the following are a MUST:
- Have empathy and a sense of humour
- A strong work ethic and initiative
- High energy levels (the role involves a fair bit of running around!)
- The ability to work independently and in a team
Skills and Experience
- Reception, administrative and clerical experience in a busy office
- Able to use wide range of office machines including, fax, photocopiers, scanners and small multi line telephone system
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs to at least an intermediate standard
- Great communication skills
- Good knowledge of the principles and practices consistent with the provision of excellent customer service
- Ability to prioritise tasks and meet agreed deadlines
- Experience of dealing with the general public
- Willing to learn software programs as required
- A “just get it done” attitude
Technical expertise is important, but culture eats technical proficiency for breakfast!
We are passionate about how we ‘show-up’ each day and live by our 6 core values of:
- Positive energy
- Team player
- Client Focused
Sound like you?
If you are self motivated, energetic, proactive and friendly, we would love to hear from you!
For your application to be considered you need send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The Hendrie Group team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?