- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Public Relations & Corporate Affairs
Our Global Graduate Programme - Legal & External Affairs (LEX) helps you develop exceptional corporate and commercial skills – full understanding of the fast paced and ever changing environment our corporate functions work in. We operate in a controversial industry, in challenging markets and on complex projects. Our talented Legal and External Affairs team have a broad view of the business, and work together to ensure BAT delivers with integrity.
If you’ve got what it takes, we’ll give you:
- a real job with real impact from day one
- world-class leadership training including at the BAT Academy in London
- the chance to progress to a management role in 12 months
We're serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping stone to bigger and better things.
It's tough. It's fast-paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge? If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you.
- Having a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Law, Public Policy, Government Affairs or any relatable discipline
- Fresh graduates and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skills with MS Software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, results driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
What are you made of? To show us, click apply now for our New Zealand Global Graduate Programme!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?