RECEPTIONIST | PATIENT COORDINATOR in specialist Facial Plastic Surgery clinic
Advertiser: The Face InstituteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
This is your opportunity to work in an outstanding and growing high-quality business
We are a premier facial plastic surgery and cosmetic clinic, currently based in Potts Point.
Your role will be to meet and greet patients, liaise with patients and ensure all patients receive premium care and attention, as well as attend to the administrative front desk duties such as booking patients and billing.
You need to be immaculately presented, motivated, and an all-round very capable and affable person. You will have direct access to the principal surgeon and will receive their ongoing guidance and support. The successful candidate must have strong prioritisation skills and be proactive in doing what is best for the clinic and our patients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Establishing rapport and warmly welcoming patients
- Booking appointments, billing and invoicing patient treatments
- Patient coordination, which involves surgery bookings, patient liaison and patient education.
- General front desk administration including ordering medical supplies
- Assist in maintaining the neatness, cleanliness and smooth operation of our Clinic
- Adaptability and a willingness to undertake additional duties as required
- Knowledge of practice management software (ideally Genie) is essential.
- Previous experience working in a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery Clinic is essential.
- Knowledge about cosmetic procedures and cosmetic products will be highly regarded.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Charismatic and compassionate, with outstanding communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- High attention to detail
- High level of personal integrity and trustworthiness
- Highly value a ‘job well done’ and willing to go ‘that extra mile’. Flexibility to meet the needs of the clinic is essential.
- Previous sales experience will be highly regarded
- Acceptance of a diverse range of lifestyles is required. We are proud to assist and support transgender patients in their facial feminisation transition.
- The position is full-time.
- Clinic Hours are 8.30am – 5:30pm Mon to Fri, with some flexibility required.
- Salary / Hourly Rate is negotiable based on experience
APPLY BY EMAIL TO:
Dr.email@example.com and include a Cover Letter with your Resumé as to why you want to work at our clinic and what you are able to add to our Clinic's success
See drpaulgerarchi.com.au and thefaceinstitute.com.au for more information about us.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- What's your highest level of education?