Digital Designer and Photography
Advertiser: PC Case GearMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
About the business
PC Case Gear is Australia's leading source for PC hardware and tech. Established in 2000, we have grown to become one of the most highly regarded PC stores in Australia.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Digital Designer to produce digital assets to support our marketing activities. Your primary responsibilities will include photography, editing and graphic design.
- Produce digital content for eDMs, banners, social media imagery, and other marketing collateral
- Product photography using bracketed shooting with a Canon DSLR and composite editing
- Create well-written, high quality ad copy and graphics for our online product catalogue.
- Continually improve both the look and function of our website
- Assist in creating engaging and relevant content for social media
Skills and experience
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- A genuine interest in PC gaming and hardware
- Adobe CC Suite with an emphasis on Photoshop
- Advanced photography and photo editing skills including knowledge of bracketed shooting and composite editing.
- Excellent English skills with an ability to produce high quality well-written ad copy
- A professional attitude and ability to thrive in a fast paced and varied role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?