Advertiser: Flooring XtraMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, Other
Great opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to fulfill an important full-time role in a national flooring business servicing the commercial market.
Flooring Xtra is Australia’s fastest growing flooring brand throughout Australia, providing flooring solutions to the retail and commercial markets.
This is a busy and varied role that requires an enthusiastic, well organized and mature-minded person with very strong communication and literacy skills. It would suit a self-motivated candidate with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently.
The successful candidate needs to be enthusiastic, have a positive attitude, and be able to reliably work both independently and as part of a management team. In addition to this, the applicants must meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrated commitment to safety standards and procedures and the ability to successfully identify and implement effective safety strategies
- Strong leadership and management skills with a proven track record in developing successful teams and fostering positive, collaborative and customer focused cultures
- The energy, agility and capability to achieve outcomes and deliver organisational change and business improvement programs
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
- A working knowledge of the relevant National Heavy Vehicle Regulations, industrial laws, including the WHS legislation and regulations, as well as understanding Safety Management Systems and applications
- Ability to reliably work both independently and as part of a management team.
Please send an introductory letter, along with your resume, outlining how your skills and your work experience meets the above criteria and how this will enable you to be successful in this role.