Advertiser: Australian Professional Education Instit ute Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Sydney Institute of Interpreting and Translating (SIIT) is currently looking for a self-motivated & experienced accountant to join our finance team.
- Process all accounts receivable by completing reconciliation on a daily basis;
- Liaise with clients on payments and account enquiry;
- Verify that all transactions comply with the company's financial policies and procedures;
- Ensure that on-line bank transfers and cheques are batched and accurately processed by adhering to deadlines;
- Prepare and process accounts payable cheques, electronic transfers and payments;
- Prepare reconciliations, and reports to the Accounts Manager;
- Record all payments in MYOB system;
- Process reimbursements in compliance with financial policies and procedures under the approval of Finance Director;
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports;
- Other related duties allocated by the accounts manager.
To be successful in this position, candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years' experience with a similar role;
- MYOB and Intermediate MS Excel skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent oral and verbal English communication skills, Mandarin preferred;
- Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent qualifications
- Positive attitude & ability to work as a team.
If you are a proactive individual looking to be a part of an enthusiastic and professional team, please send a current resume & cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Strictly by email only. No calls please!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?