Senior Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Rockhampton & Capricorn Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Senior Sales Representative | SMART BRANDS
Smart Brands is a General Merchandise one stop shop for Independent Supermarkets throughout Australia, specializing in a range of quality everyday household items. We concentrate on sourcing the best quality products at affordable prices for sale in supermarkets and housewares retailers throughout Australia. Most of the major independent grocery retailers in Australia are our customers.
Our head office is based in Kingsgrove in NSW and our Distribution Centre is in Laverton Victoria.
We're after a candidate who is energetic and a passionate team player to join our friendly sales team representing our products in independent grocery.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the purpose of the role is to successfully carry out the company objectives within a specific territory, ensuring all targets are achieved in a safe, honest and rewarding environment.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive base salary, a fully maintained company vehicle and a bonus scheme.
Please note, this role requires travel throughout Queensland.
- Achieving set sales budgets and actively participate in the representatives incentive program
- Provide written reports in a timely manner as requested by the National Sales Manager (Visit notes, display photo's, field reports, surveys etc.)
- Ensure that you work with current HR/ WHS guidelines and regulations.
- Manage territory call cycles and minimum call rate standards to maintain and grow state based relationships
- Embody the companies' mission & vision, being able to voluntarily share with accounts/employees.
- Conduct in-store training and consumer events to promote our products.
- Utilise existing business information that will assist with your responsibilities. (i.e. newsletters, cycle presentations, trade presenters, catalogue, sales data, general business reports.)
- 3+ years’ experience as a Sales Rep in grocery.
- Supermarket, variety experience preferred
- Valid Australian drivers licence.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Capability of setting and measuring clear plans for development
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Must be willing to travel throughout the state on a frequent basis
Your ability to effectively develop and nurture a positive culture with the team will ensure your suitability for this position.
Smartbrands is recognised as an EEO Employer. Please visit our website for more information about our company. www.smartbrands.com.au
We thank you for your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?