- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About Holman Webb
Holman Webb is a dynamic full service mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide. Our lawyers combine real business instinct with the best technical expertise in their fields.
At Holman Webb you will find a firm that is flexible to the needs of the individual. We provide a friendly and supportive learning environment where our people can learn from the best by working closely with experts; and encouraging and facilitating a healthy balance between work and life, with wellbeing initiatives and flexible working arrangements.
We’re looking for a customer service focused IT Support Officer to join our ICT team, to help ensure the smooth running of the Firm's IT and Communication systems. This position is ideally suited to a candidate who has completed (or almost completed) an IT degree, who has exposure to a professional environment and excellent hardware and application trouble-shooting skills.
The successful candidate will work closely with the IT team in our Sydney team, assisting to:
- Deliver technical support for internal end users, delivering a high level of customer service by providing support in a cooperative and dependable manner
- Perform system diagnostics, analyse user needs, and troubleshoot to provide solutions
- Explain technical issues to end users in straightforward terms
- Undertake technology induction for new starters within the Firm, following up to confirm understanding as required
- Perform regular maintenance of hardware/software and BAU duties
- Undertake network administration tasks as directed
- Assist with projects and systems implementations as directed
- Visual Basic / Scripting skills desirable
Our ideal candidate will enjoy working with people and be able to establish a strong working relationship with all staff and Partners
- be able to demonstrate an ability to prioritise, and communicate effectively
- have experience with supporting and deploying hardware and software
- exposure to Exchange and Active Directory, as well as document management systems and accounting/billing systems.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application (including cover letter and resume online.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact the HR team on 02 9390 8440 or email@example.com.
Please note that only candidates that have been selected for interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?