Business Development Manager
Advertiser: Veneziano CoffeeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
At Veneziano Coffee Roasters, we love coffee and are fascinated by how much there is to learn, taste and discover.
We roast signature and seasonal blends for Australia's best speciality cafes. We recognise a big part of our success is our talented people. We work closely with all of our staff to map out a career path and invest in their development to ensure professional growth and a successful future.
It's a great time to join our business as we are growing exponentially, and enjoying a period of sustained success! We are continually striving for further business excellence and innovative initiatives.
This Brisbane based BDM role is responsible for acquiring new accounts and the retention and development of existing accounts. We are continually striving for further business excellence and innovative initiatives.
As the face of Veneziano this role is critical to our growth and the Veneziano brand.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong and effective sales skills in negotiating & closing deals;
- Motivation, a sense of initiative and strong business acumen;
- Analytical with accurate record keeping;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and relationships quickly;
- A high level of organisational, time-management and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to work both as part of a team and autonomously;
- Knowledge of coffee plantations, processing, roasting and cupping;
- Passion and thirst for coffee knowledge and excellence.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sales - Meeting sales targets through networking within existing and prospective accounts to develop sales leads.
- Account Management – Retention of existing customer base, providing outstanding customer service and maximizing opportunities for business growth.
- Coffee Skills – Ability to train and carry out sessions effectively and basic equipment troubleshooting and repairs.
Your enthusiastic and results-driven attitude will help us achieve ongoing growth and uphold our brand status within the industry.
In return you will be working for one of the most exciting coffee roasters in the country with a great culture, a focus on professional development and opportunities for growth. You will be surrounded by some of the best coffee professionals in the industry. There is plenty of opportunity for you to make your mark!
Inspired to be a part of the journey? Click apply now to submit your cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?