Apprentice Chef - The New Marion HotelPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
THE NEW MARION HOTEL
The New Marion Hotel is nearing completion of a whole of Hotel redevelopment including a state of the art kitchen facility which is now complete.
The New Marion will feature a table service dining area, casual dining spaces, multiple function rooms with indoor and outdoor areas and a host of catering offers to satisfy customers every need. There will be 62 Hotel Accommodation rooms once complete providing meals service breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
The successful applicant will benefit from working in a varied food production environment and will receive training from one of Adelaide's most experienced Executive Chef's.
Any of the following will be seen as desirable for applicants:
- Previous experience in an a la Carte restaurant environment
- Previous certificate level commercial cookery training
- A quality driven approach to food preparation
- Exceptional hygiene and cleaning practices
- Some knowledge of relevant food safety requirements
- An organised approach to their previous employment
- A hands on approach and "can do" attitude
Please apply now to be considered for this vacancy
This apprenticeship is with Career Employment Group (CEG) placed at the Marion Hotel as the Host Employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following days and times are you available to work?