Level 2 IT Support Technician
Advertiser: Infotek SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $55,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
- Provide first and second level support to users remotely. If unable to resolve able to escalate to level 3 support
- Able to answer the phone professionally and respond to client requests.
- To follow up on completion of jobs and update the status of open jobs regularly.
- Able to proactively maintain a daily time sheet by entering time on allocated jobs within the ticketing system.
- Create and maintain detailed and relevant client network information such as passwords, notes, technical diagrams, user manuals, auditing and asset management information.
- Attend client sites and complete support tasks as required.
- Perform monthly maintenance visits to client sites.
- Performs other tasks as assigned
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Valid drivers license
- Own reliable vehicle (reimbursement for travel included in package)
- Australian citizen
- Must be able to obtain National Police clearance
- 5+ Years relevant IT Support experience
- Experience with Server 2008 to 2019 must know how to install and troubleshoot.
- Experience with Windows XP to Windows 10 - able to install & troubleshoot.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V and VMWare
- Knowledge of RAID
- Sound understanding of networking technologies including WAN, VPN, Firewalls and TCP / IP
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Good knowledge of DNS
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and Exchange Online
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office
- Solid experience with Active Directory
- Industry qualifications are always appreciated
- Understanding of PC and server hardware components
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, phone and face to face)
- Be an effective team member
Job Type and Category
You must live within the Perth metro area, hold a valid C class driver's license and provide your own reliable vehicle. You may be required to perform occasional after-hours duties and you will be rewarded if so. A police clearance will be required before hiring. Base salary will be discussed along with super and bonuses at time of application. You must show evidence of the above required experience, skills and qualifications.
Infotek specialises in providing IT support services to small businesses and organisations who typically have 5 to 100 users. Our clients come from a broad range of industries including real estate, medical, accounting, healthcare, and other professional services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?