- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
This is a Casual opportunity: MUST be available Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday with availability for the rest of the week.
Due to rapid growth we are looking to fill multiple positions within our new Warehouse in the Perth airport district. As a Warehouse General Hand you will assist with the daily warehousing tasks including but not limited to picking, packing, dispatching and cleaning. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing the best and most efficient service possible to keep our customers happy!
- Picking orders against a pick list generated on an iPad.
- Packing orders into appropriate packaging and preparing stock for dispatch.
- Receiving and processing stock from suppliers.
- Replenishing inventory against transfer reports.
- We are looking for people who are reliable team players - physically fit to perform all duties - work at the team pace - follow all site security rules and procedures.
- You must be available to work between Monday & Tuesday, have your own steel cap shoes and mobile phone. Due to location, own transport is also required.
- Physically fit and able to work to a pace, you'll be required to lift 20kgs many times throughout the day.
- Flexibility to work a slightly earlier/later shifts sometimes with the occasional Saturday would be ideal.