- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
IT Support Officer
• Level 1 and 2 help desk support
• 12 months Contract (with potential to extend)
• Convenient CBD location
• Immediate start
• A fantastic opportunity to join a company in significant growth where technology is truly seen as an enabler for ongoing success
Converge International is a wholly Australian owned organisation with the wellbeing of people and their workplaces at the heart of all we do. We are a leader in providing health & wellbeing and people risk management solutions. We provide a range of Employee Assistance Programs, crisis response and consulting services. This is your opportunity to work with some of Australia's largest organisations in various industries including, government agencies and corporate organisations.
We are seeking an IT Officer to support our growing business and provide exceptional internal IT support.
In this role you will:
• Be required to provide level 1 and 2 helpdesk and desktop support for employees across the IT infrastructure and applications estate nationally.
• Manage calls, ticket queue, image/configure laptops, desktops and printers
• Problem solve and assist with IT security access to IT systems
• Provide desktop/hardware support, printer diagnostics and troubleshooting assistance
• Have a great opportunity to continue your professional development in a Microsoft Azure and O365 based environment which will expand over time
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
• L1 - L2 helpdesk support experience is required working with a ticketing system (e.g. SAManage,)
• Experience working in an ITIL based IT support environment
• A pragmatic and positive individual
• High analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid desktop/system troubleshooting experience (network and server trouble shooting skills and experience will give you a competitive advantage)
• Experience in a high-volume support environment
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows including Microsoft Azure and O365
• A Bachelor's Degree in an IT related discipline (highly desirable)
• 2-3 years experience in IT support/tech support role
If you have a passion for people, are highly customer focused in all you do and would like to join a friendly team we’d like to hear from you.
To apply press ‘apply now’