Brand Manager/Account ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
BRAND MANAGER/ACCOUNT MANAGER | Kitchen Appliances
Schweigen Appliances is the leading, Silent Rangehood Appliance company in the country. As one of the fastest growing, Australian owned appliance business that proudly includes premium kitchen appliances, our business continues to experience rapid year on year growth. This has enabled a position for a Brand Manager/Account Manager to join our Victorian team.
Reporting to the General Manager Sales, this opportunity is for a highly driven and energetic sales person looking to take the next step. As a self-starter and self motivated sales account manager, the responsibilities of this role will centre around supporting our current customers and their business, establishing new & maintaining existing relationships, building goodwill and adding continued value to our customers.
With unlimited sales earning capacity, we want to see you succeed.
- As an organised and confident sales professional, you take the role of developing and managing valuable relationships seriously.
- You are a people person, confident and passionate about customer satisfaction and service
- You will have an impressive track record in sales and business development, hungry for real opportunities. A proven negotiator and a self-starting sales professional.
- You develop and maintain customer relationships through identifying needs, strategic and tactical account planning and using your initiative to increase our company profile.
- You have a passion for long-term relationship development.
- As a self-motivator, you’re passionate about the brand, culture and the vision of the company.
Excited about our expansion, this is an amazing time to join our business, be part of this wonderful team, create your own destiny and true earning potential.
If you're looking for a role within a dynamic growing company, then this is it! Please apply now for an immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?