Receptionist & Administrative Assistant
Advertiser: AOS Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $40,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Working as part of growing security industry, we currently have an opportunity for a full-time position as a Receptionist / Administrator Assistant superstar!
This role is suitable for someone who has previous office experience working in a small office environment and is a flexible team player.
Supporting the sales, service and project teams, you will be assisting in all day-to-day operations of the office and be the first contact for all client inquiries and all incoming and outgoing deliveries.
This role includes, but not limited to the following functions;
- Assist reception, carrying out general administration and office duties
- Data entry including raising purchase orders, invoicing and liaising with suppliers
- Maintain a filing system, ordering, and monitoring of office supplies
- Being the first point of contact, answering and directing phone calls, email and mail to relevant staff and external stakeholders
- Organizing timesheets, travel arrangements and staff appointments and meetings
- Update and implement office procedures for optimum efficiency
- Keeping a visitor log register and allowing entry access
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional phone etiquette
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task
- High level of attention to detail
- Certificate IV in Business Administration is favorable
- Experience in Graphic Design and Social Media will be advantageous
The company is based in Smithfield, with on-site parking available and limited public transport (T-Way Parramatta and Guildford Bus Stop less than 100m away). Working hours will 8am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Please submit your CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted in April 2019 for a May start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?