Territory Manager - Pharmacy ChannelPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s most dynamic pharmaceutical companies.
This truly global company is headquartered here in Australia and provides you with ample career development opportunities. If you are after a career opportunity with a company that has an outstanding track record in providing it staff with great career development opportunities , apply on line now.
As a Territory Manager, representing a range of highly regarded healthcare products you will be responsible for managing either the Western Sydney or Southern Sydney region.
Reporting directly to the National Field Sales Manager you will be autonomous in your role to grow market share in your specified region.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities include:
- Achievement of set territory sales, distribution & cycle objective targets
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and identify new business opportunities with potential clients.
- Assist the Training manager in delivering successful quarterly training events by driving attendance from key retail
- Preparation and coordination of sales and marketing activities including sampling, event invitations, literature drops, follow-up calls, etc. in line with agreed national plans.
- Formulate formal business development sales plans with specific customers to increase the profitability of the territory within the 12 month business cycle.
- Maintain territory call coverage & call frequency as per the agreed territory go-to market plans.
- Utilise all available point of sales material to drive sales and maximise in-store presence, erect displays as & when required
Your role combines both business development as well as account management of existing clients.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, energetic person with the ability and energy to take a well-regarded company’s offering to market and succeed.
You will be motivated by high performance and a strong desire to achieve targets that is reflected in your past sales results. Your talents will include good sales ability and a strategic approach that enables you to recognise, develop and close a sales opportunity.
If this sounds like the company and opportunity you are wanting to be part of , apply on line now