Student Support and Administration Officer (Sydney campus)
Advertiser: Australian Careers CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Australian Careers College Pty Ltd (CRICOS Code 03029G, RTO Code 31942) is seeking an experienced Student Support and Administration Officer for its Sydney campus.
This position provides a great opportunity for the right person at a time of growth within the organisation. Reporting to the Director of Studies of ACC, the specific roles, responsibilities and requirement of the position as follows.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to the below)
- Office management and front desk student advisory (for all types of enquiries)
- Student support and services
- Ad-hoc administration and admissions tasks
- Marketing assistance
- Student event management
- Data entry and enrolment management through an online Student Management System
- Travel locally and internationally for marketing and admin purposes when required
Skills and Experience (preferred but not essential)
- Relevant working experience with noted experiences in education sector that demonstrates the administration roles of an RTO or Higher Education provider;
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills;
- Strong management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Demonstrate professionalism by maintaining composure during peak periods;
- Strong knowledge of the international education landscape;
- Experience with local and international students from a broad range of backgrounds and nationalities;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to speak another language is highly regarded;
- Available for a minimum of 20 hours per week
If you meet the above criteria; please submit your resume and cover through Seek.
Please note that all applicants with experience or no experience will be considered.
Australian Careers College Pty Ltd (CRICOS Code 03029G, RTO Code 31942) is located in 586-590 Parramatta Rd, Petersham NSW 2049.
Campus and Culture:
Excellent company culture and flexible working arrangements. Team members are encouraged to suggest any opportunities for improvement and/or business ideas. The CEO is open to and will accommodate all suggestions from the team.
Hours are flexible for this role. Hours of operation are currently Monday to Friday 8.00am to 9.30pm. Work schedules can be discussed upon interview
Hourly rates and benefits will be discussed upon interview and provided to successful applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?