DELIVERY DRIVER/STOREMAN - $30.64 PER HOUR
Advertiser: Oxworks™More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $30.64 PER HOUR
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Oxworks is Australia's largest family owned manufacturer and distributor of quality fencing products. With extensive experience in the fencing industry, we have pioneered many of the innovations in manufacturing techniques used today. We have a team of 180 staff across 9 locations throughout Australia, and offer a secure and defined career path for hard working and motivated people. We invest heavily in training and support, and reward high performance with competitive salaries and incentives.
This is a Monday - Friday (min 38 hours) role but you must be flexible to work overtime if required. This is a casual position with the view of offering permanent employment to the right applicant, after successfully completing a six month trial.
- Safely delivering our products to our customers via crane truck
- Provide high level customer service with a friendly and helpful attitude
- Assist the warehouse team with goods inwards, loading & unloading trucks, and picking / packing orders
- Available for overtime when required
- A fantastic "can do" attitude who can take direction and wants to grow professionally in a company that values hard work and rewards results.
- MUST have a minimum of LR licence;
- Hold a current forklift licence;
- Familiar with Warehouse concepts, practices and procedures;
- Have experience securing loads (gating/strapping/load restraint);
- Be comfortable working in a high volume, fast paced warehouse
- Be comfortable with manual handling and heavy lifting of stock
- Maintain a strong focus on quality and productivity;
- Be committed to safe work practices;
- Other tasks as directed
- Hiab crane experience is an advantage
An attractive hourly rate will be negotiated with the successful applicant based on experience and suitability to the role. In return, we offer stable employment, opportunities for overtime, and a clean and safe work environment. If you would like to work for a rapidly expanding company with unlimited opportunities, press the "Apply Now" button, and send your resume with a covering letter telling us why you are the person for this role. Only Short-listed applicants will be contacted.
OXWORKS WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM AGENCIES FOR THIS POSITION.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?