RTO Administration Officer
Advertiser: Perth Training CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
About the business
Perth Training Centre is a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation who has a wonderful history of training students in Western Australia for the past 20 years. We are a family run business who are looking to add a new vibrant, dedicated and hard working member to our fantastic team!
About the role
This role is ideal for those who have previous experience working in a training environment. You will then use your previous skills to work with all stakeholders, including colleagues, trainers, clients and students.
Our role requires someone who is genuinely interested in customer service, assisting students with training enquiries in a caring and supportive environment.
Your role will involve sales, assisting with training and student enquiries/bookings and course processing/resulting. You will undertake a range of administrative and organisational duties to achieve the above and propel the team toward reaching monthly budgets.
Your Job Description will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide quality customer service and support
- Selling our range of training courses
- Manage student enquires and enrolments
- Maintain the Student Management System (VETtrak)
- Facilitating compliance requirements such as course rolls and resulting
- Have attention to detail to ensure all AVETMIS and reporting requirements are met
- Have an understanding or be willing to learn policies and procedures pertaining to the running of a national RTO
- Be a team player with the ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Have a high level of computer skills and a "can do" attitude
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Skills and experience
Essential Criteria for this position requires the candidate to have:
- Knowledge of VETtrak and Microsoft applications
- Previous experience in an RTO environment
- Pervious sales and customer service experience
- Current knowledge of all Regulatory and Reporting requirements
Does this sound like you?
If yes then please apply and let us know why you think you are the best person for the role! This role is available for immediate commencement so don't miss out on a great opportunity to join this great team.
Applications must include a good cover letter addressing why you are a great fit for this role and a current CV. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have customer service experience?