Medical Receptionist for psychology clinic
Advertiser: Lawson Psychology Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Are you highly professional? Enjoy working with people from all walks of life? Experienced in a medical reception environment? Like flexibility and professionalism in the workplace? If you are looking for an opportunity to show your exceptional attention to detail, organisation skills, initiative and you are computer software literate with an extraordinary ability to multitask – we have a role for you!
Must have previous medical/allied health reception experience. 2.5 days available with some evening work required.
- Greeting clients and scheduling follow up appointments
- Answering incoming calls and managing a very busy phone line
- Booking appointments
- Liaising with clinical staff
- Invoicing and receipting clients in many different formats
- Database management to ensure clients information is correct
Requirements for the role:
- You MUST have previous experience working in a medical reception role
- Previous experience using a medical/health software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- High attention to detail - extremely thorough with administration tasks
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Have a positive, mature approach and be flexible with administration tasks
- Previous experience using software for complex invoicing
- Willing to provide a National Police Check and Working with Children Check
- Willing to work until 7.30 pm at least 1 day per week.
If you match the criteria and would like to apply for the role please submit your details through Seek. Please provide your resume and a cover letter.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not have previous and recent medical/allied health reception experience. All applications will be treated with confidence. Recruitment will commence immediately.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?