Finance Business Partner, up to $140,000, Healthcare, TechOnePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $120k - $140000.00 p.a.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
Our client is a highly regarded prestigious and large health body that takes great confidence in its rich history of exceptional results and contemporary methods. A leading player in their field, they have ambitious growth plans and are looking to bolster their finance function with a leading Finance Business Partner to advise and lead a number of initiatives moving forward.
It’s critical the ideal candidate can manage and lead a budget process and play the support role for the group. They are currently in growth phase and will be looking to double headcount in 5 years, therefore it's an exciting place to be right now. Your work environment will be highly collaborative, fast-paced and progressive, with no two days the same, you will be afforded autonomy and accountability in your role and have access to development opportunities across the business.
The Role in Summary
- Own and lead the budgeting, planning, reporting and forecasting process. Support the CFO on all financial strategic matters using TechOne
- Complete reporting, benchmarking, analysis and insights on financial performance and related KPIs.
- Support the build of detailed budgets in line with strategy
- Review detailed monthly expenditure by cost centres
- Work collaboratively with the Financial Accounting team to ensure that costs are appropriately accrued at month end in line with activity
- Support the business unit or area to ensure costs are correctly allocated to the general ledger and in line with budget allocations
- Proactively educate the business unit or area on the role of finance and demonstrate the value it creates
- Strategically build a road map for change and processing enhancement with the independent leaders
- Selection and implementation of an appropriate financial reporting system that is suitable for the business as it grows with the objective of streamlining and automating reporting processes
- Prepare annual budget, forecasts and manage cashflow ongoing.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual and action any remedies.
- Liaise with shared services team leaders to manage delivery
To be considered for the role:
- Be a qualified Accountant CA or CPA (or equivalent)
- Be a results-oriented finance executive working in a similar capacity in the private heath or a similar fast paced work environment
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of adding value to an executive team from a financial and commercial perspective; and success improving processes, TechOne systems and reporting to support a growing business with sophisticated reporting and compliance requirements
- Managed and developed a constructive realtionships
The Culture Piece
It truly is an exciting time to join this company as they look to reinforce their executive team and deliver change across the business, this role will present a career defining opportunity for those who choose to be proactive and perform. Utilise your strategic leadership skills and commercial acumen during the next phase of transformation.