- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
System Technology Officer
Redlynch Cairns QLD
Are you looking to use your qualification and passion for IT in the workplace?
Are you looking for a career that is challenging and rewarding?
We invite you to apply for a position of System Technology Officer at St John’s Community Care.
Your Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing hands-on hardware and software support
- Providing IT support - queries and incidents raised by staff
- Installing, moving, adding and changing equipment and software
- Maintenance of the organisations Network
- Performing proactive and reactive troubleshooting to identifying potential problems
- Performing hardware refresh rollouts
Skills we are looking for:
- Someone with a minimum 3-year’s experience in a similar position.
- Someone with the relevant IT qualification.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
- Advanced Detailed knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Detailed knowledge of various desktop and server operating system
- Friendly welcoming professional with good telephone manners.
- Well presented, organised, hardworking and enjoys working in a Team.
- Possess advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well independently and productively within a small team environment.
What we will offer you in return:-
- A rewarding purposeful career
- A competitive remuneration
- Including $34,100 tax-free: salary sacrifice benefits + compulsory tax-free threshold
- Receive 17.5% leave loading
- Opportunity for career progression
- Be part of a thriving environment that utilises technology to deliver quality services
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Community participation
- Be a part of one of the largest Not-For-Profit service providers in Regional Queensland
If you believe, that we are the right organisation for you, review the position description on our website and apply now!
A position description is available on our website https://stjohnscommunitycare.org/careers/
Please forward your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 25 March 2019
St John’s Community Care is an Equal Employment Organisation
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?