- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- $53,190 - $63,430
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - Local
When life speeds up and becomes more complicated we yearn for simple things, like time, a sense of connection, stability, belonging to a community. We’ve had a good close up look and reckon that this is what Clarence Valley can deliver to your life and your family.
So, if you want what others have - that’s great. But just maybe we’re what you need.
Either way it really can’t hurt to check what living in the Clarence is all about.... right!
Clarence Valley Council has reputation in the community for providing quality service and this is a credit to the teamwork, dedication and skill of our employees. We value our employees and provide a progressive, rewarding and flexible working environment.
So... come join us in the Clarence Valley where we work, rest & play!
Checkout about living in the Clarence Valley here.
What you need to know...
- permanent full time - 76 hours per fortnight
- salary - $53,190 - $63,430 per annum, plus superannuation
- a 9 day fortnight
- location - South Grafton
- the opportunity to accrue time in lieu
- the opportunity to 'purchase' leave
About the role
In the position of Ranger you will be required to undertake animal control and impounding activities in order to provide an efficient and effective regulatory and enforcement service, implement and enforce the provisions of applicable Acts, Regulations, local laws and Council policies and undertake general regulatory and compliance actions and investigations in accordance with all relevant legislative requirements.
Download the position description here.
Timothy Brenton, Regulatory Services Supervisor on 6641 7231.
Sunday, 7 April 2019 at 11.30 pm (NSW time) daylight saving time
Other important information
This position is located in South Grafton, however, this may change should business needs identify other work locations to be more appropriate to deliver our services in the future.
A probation period applies to this position.
**Preferred applicants will be required to undergo a criminal history check.**
How to apply:
- All applications must be lodged online via Council's website www.clarence.nsw.gov.au.
- Applications received via Seek's "Apply for this job" function will not be considered.
- Once you start your online application you cannot save and return later.
- You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document, and then copy and paste into the fields below.
- Attachments such as certificates and licences must be combined into one document before you attach them to your application.
- You must use your own email address and not one used previously by another person that has applied for a position with Council.
- For further information about the selection process including tips on how to address the selection criteria please refer to the Careers page on the Clarence Valley Council website.
For this application you will be required to supply relevant certificates and licences.
Council is an EEO employer and indigenous people are encouraged to apply.