Advertiser: Mandurah ChiropracticMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Mar 2019
- Mandurah & Peel
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Chiropractic & Osteopathic
Our team at Mandurah Chiropractic is continuing to grow and we require another energetic person who is passionate about health care and has a genuine desire for helping our patients reach their optimal level of health with chiropractic care.
The right applicant will have a high level of professionalism, integrity and provide an outstanding level of customer service and care, both to our patients and the team. A strong secretarial/administrative background with experience is required to accommodate standard office procedures.
Previous experience in the healthcare field as a receptionist is certainly preferable but not essential.
The person we are seeking will have the following attributes:
- Have exceptional telephone skills and manner
- Have computer skills (Word and email essential)
- Follow through meticulously with all inquiries and tasks
- Have a positive outlook and pleasant, friendly demeanor
- Be 100% customer service focused and reliable
- Be flexible and available at short notice
- Well presented
To learn more about chiropractic, how our practice operates, and your role in this practice, please go to www.mandurahchiropractic.com.au for further information.
This is a casual position requiring flexibility and availability. Hours will vary but will require a minimum of 17 hours per week. Saturday mornings between 8-12noon will be required on a 2-3 weeks basis.
This position requires the successful applicant to start at 8am (finishing around 1:30pm) or start at 1pm (finish at 6:30pm) depending on shift.
Please do not apply if you are waiting/looking for a full-time position - your honesty is appreciated.
The position also requires the applicant to be available to cover for holiday and sick leave. This means you may be called on a short notice and availability is mandatory. In emergencies, you may be required to work the entire day but this is under unusual circumstances.
This position does not suit a student or a person who wishes to have a second job due to inability to satisfy our requirement of flexibility and availability. It is also not possible to rearrange our schedule to suit yours.
Initially, the hours may be slightly longer due to training and to cover for holidays. You must be available for this.
Remuneration will be based on your level of experience, your skill set, and suitability for the position. Pay rates are in the vicinity of $23/hour with no sick leave or holiday pay applicable. Superannuation will be paid at the gazetted rate.
The successful applicant will have previous experience in a professional office setting (not necessarily health) with knowledge of standard office and administrative duties.
Please only consider this position if you plan to remain in the position long term and are committed to excellence in our practice.
If you are looking for a career rather than just a job and are committed to promoting natural, drug free healthcare, please apply via a written application including your CV with references and an introductory letter addressed to Dr. Minns that will inspire us to meet you.
All applications must be delivered in person to Mandurah Chiropractic, 116 Pinjarra Road, Mandurah during office hours. Applications that do not include a cover letter, CV, and delivered by hand WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Email applications and those through the Seek website will also not be considered.
- Flexibility – the successful applicant must be able to cover hours in the event of illness, holidays etc. at short notice
- Office administration skills – the successful applicant must have the appropriate office skills and a background in reception and office duties.
- Able to satisfy all of the above criteria
Please read the above carefully and apply accordingly.
Thank you in advance for your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?