National Director/VP of OperationsPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $150,000 - $179,999 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, COO & MD
You will play a key role in providing overall operational leadership and support to multiple areas within the Sydney team. This role will manage the development, implementation and evaluation of processes, operational standards, marketing tactics, cost management, and employee and guest practices to continually enhance the guest experience and drive sales and profitability goals.
The VP Operations/National Director is also responsible for providing guidance, support and service of a determined amount of franchise locations by fostering relationships with franchise partners so they are operationally successful.
This is an immediate full-time position.
- Managing people and projects
- Conduct high level office meetings
- Understand and manage technology
- Travel to franchise locations to work with franchisees on best business practices
- Build strong vendor relations
- Royalty management
- Establish or implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with board members, organization officials, or staff members.
- Perform personnel functions such as selection, training, or evaluation.
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
- Manages the brand’s staff for production and development.
Specific qualifications for this role include:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education from College or Technical school
OR 10+ years of related experience and/or training
OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Strong Project Management experience preferred (PMI, PMP)
Communicates initiatives clearly to different audiences
Ability to develop measurements (KPI’s)
Works aggressively to complete projects
Proficient computer skills including MS Office products
Multi-unit franchise experience, a plus
Ability to travel up to 50%
If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company – this is your chance to join us at United Franchise Group! We are the umbrella company to a successful group of the world’s largest business-to-business franchise systems. Our franchised concepts specialize in personalized business services including business retail, business consulting, food, and much more. With over 30 years in the franchising industry and more than 1400 franchisees throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs.
If the thought of making a difference excites you, and would like to bring and put into action your talents and entrepreneurial spirit to an organization that will inspire you to reach your true potential – we may be the perfect fit for you.
Join us at United Franchise Group – a global leader for entrepreneurs!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?