Warehouse Store Person/AdministrationPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Mar 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $80,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Warehouse Person - Tiling Industry
About the business
Since 2000, Nash Group has grown to become one of the most professional, dynamic and reputable tiling & stonework companies in New South Wales (NSW). With over 40 years combined experience, the Directors of Nash Group, together with their experienced & talented staff, have successfully completed many multi-million dollar projects from a diverse number of building & construction companies. We’re active in all types of tiling & stonework projects across large scale residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Organising delivery runs to job sites
- Inventory Control (not computerised system), including monthly stocktake
- Forklift operation
- Loading up our trucks as well as emptying containers
- Checking orders against delivery dockets for correct items and quality and reporting non compliance to the relevant Project Manager.
- Maintenance of onsite equipment
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- General warehouse duties
Skills and experience
- Be a team player
- Organised, efficient and with attention to detail
- Have a sense of urgency and an ability to work to deadlines
- Have great communication skills
- Be able to work independently, be proactive and motivated
- Be process orientated
- Flexibility and preparedness to take on a wide variety of tasks
- Have previous warehouse and pick and pack experience
- Be physically fit as some heaving lifting is required
The successful candidate must have warehouse experience and be a quality driven self starter to be successful in this role. There will be an immediate start for the right candidate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?