Live Betting Operator
Advertiser: PointsbetMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
At PointsBet we value our team. Our people have fostered a dynamic culture that is driven by innovation, good energy and inclusiveness. We offer a fast paced and rewarding work environment with a focus on career progression and the chance to make your mark on the industry.
Launched in Australia in 2017, PointsBet is successfully bringing the exciting form of sports betting -spread betting- to the Australian and US market. PointsBet is for punters and sharps who truly back their predictions and want to make sports more of an "edge of your seat" experience. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the ultimate betting experience which is why at PointsBet, every basket, every game and “Every Point Matters”.
About the role
Multiple full time, part time and casual opportunities have arisen to join the fast-paced and dynamic PointsBet Customer Service Team in Darwin as we introduce Live Betting. The Live Betting Operators will be responsible for taking and placing live bets in an accurate and timely manner and providing premium customer service via phone.
These roles are ideally suited to experienced customer service guns who have a strong interest in sports and wagering. You love NBA, AFL, NRL, NFL etc. and could think of nothing better than a working environment based around non-stop sport.
Responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for any client queries
- Placing bets on behalf of clients.
- Creation, management and resulting of betting markets.
- Maintaining the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Assist in profiling of clients and place limits or restricted where required.
What we are looking for
We are looking for flexible, capable and focused customer service professionals who excel at communication, have fantastic attention to detail and who has a passion for sports betting. We want our clients to be delighted when they realise they are dealing with people who are knowledgeable and capable of exceeding their expectations.
In order to be successful in the role, you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in call center/gaming/wagering environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel.
- Solid understanding of the wagering industry.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong numerical skills.
- A team player with the ability to work well as an individual.
- Evening and weekend availability.
You will receive:
• Extensive training and support
• A friendly and exciting team environment dedicated to sports
• Fantastic exposure to multiple areas of a wagering business
How to Apply
To join the dynamic PointsBet team, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume online by clicking Apply Now.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services officer?
- What's your preferred work type?