Account Manager - Catering
Advertiser: Order-In Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Are you the sales person that loves to watch your $$$ grow? Are you keen to work to targets independently, grow existing business accounts and bring in new business? Then STOP and apply now.
You can be part of Australia's #1 online catering platform. We help businesses take the fuss out of organising food for their office nationally. We look after over 5,000 companies and have fed nearly 20 million guests. It is now time to have you on board to expand Sydney… Still keen?
We need a gun to own the NSW market, supported by an awesome team who are revolutionising the future of corporate food through technology. We're only looking for the best to join us!
About the role
With hot leads coming to our door daily, we need you to be the face-to-face contact. You will also need to balance base business accounts, and accelerate new business growth by landing additional large corporate clients.
This role is ideally suited to a sales professional with strong sales experience, ideally with a love of food and a hospitality background. You will be selling primarily to Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Office Managers and Procurement Managers.
We're looking for a sales professional who is dedicated to excellence and high performance. You will possess a strong desire to achieve your personal and professional goals, take setbacks in stride, recover quickly and continue to seek new ways to improve your performance.
- Minimum 3 years sales and account management experience
- Degree qualified
- A natural drive for selling and relationship management
- You love to sell and customers love you
- You have enthusiasm and passion
- Excellent written, listening and interpersonal skills
- Driven to succeed
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Catering/hospitality industry knowledge desired
- Advanced computer skills
- Clean and valid driver licence
What's on offer?
You can expect a remuneration package in line with your sales track record, industry experience and the value that you will bring to our business.
We’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you. Click the apply now button and send us a copy of your cover letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?