Customer Care Specialist - Logistics Software
Advertiser: Expedient Efficient Logistics SoftwareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Expedient Software has been providing specialist Customs/Forwarding/Logistics and Accounting Software for over 30 years. Our clients range from multi-national corporations to SME’s using our SaaS solutions. Due to accelerated growth, we require someone with demonstrated experience in the Logistics Industry who is keen to move into a Software Focused Role. Our people are our greatest asset. Without them, we would not be the successful business that we are today.
About the Role
As part of your role as Customer Care Specialist, based on your knowledge of the forwarding industry you will be assisting customers with any questions or issues they may have within the Expedient Software Product suite
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Primary activities include liaising with customers to resolve any issues they may have
- Provide your knowledge of the Forwarding Industry to assist with the customer queries
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with customers and internal support team members
- Taking ownership of customer issues whilst adhering to customer KPI’s
- Provide user and system documentation
- An excellent team atmosphere and positive working environment
- A modern and customer-focused approach to Customer Service
- A comfortable modern office in Melbourne’s North
- Opportunities for career progression
- Working on a truly exciting Enterprise Logistics Application
The successful applicant will:
- Have a demonstrated understanding of the Logistics / Forwarding Industry
- Have a demonstrated understanding of Logistics Software such as Expedient
- Possess strong organisational skills, delivering to deadlines and objectives
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience during solution delivery to clients
- Develop close working relationships with clients and internal IT teams
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills to provide solutions to customer needs
- Remains calm under pressure
- Thrive in a small, dynamic and growing environment where you can truly make your mark!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have freight forwarding experience?