Personal Care Worker - Italian Speaking
Advertiser: Bene Aged CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Mar 2019
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
- Multiple shifts available
- Casual and Perm Part time positions
- Not for Profit - Salary Sacrificing Available
Bene Aged Care provides quality residential and community care to aged persons throughout Adelaide. With a workforce of approximately 450 employees across 4 sites, we have developed a strong sense of pride in the way we deliver care to our residents and consumers.
Our Residential facilities in St Agnes & Campbelltown are currently seeking applications from Italian speaking experienced and dedicated Personal Care Workers who are passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of our residents. As a Personal Care Worker with Bene you will be resident focused and ensure the privacy, confidentiality and dignity of our residents at all times.
There are multiple opportunities for ongoing casual employment with a potential view to permanent part-time work. Shifts are available over a 7 day roster including early, late and night shifts. Our employees have on the job training (buddy shifts included) and are provided with ongoing support and assistance.
- Providing a high standard of care & support to residents
- Carrying out nursing plans
- Helping residents with personal care needs
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Interacting with a range ages, cultures and backgrounds
We are looking for people with:
- Italian language skills
- Outstanding communication skills both written & verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- A commitment to helping others
- A caring, empathetic nature
- A strong work ethic and enjoy working as part of a team
- A genuine desire for working with the elderly
- A minimum of 2 years' Residential Aged Care experience
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Evidence of right to work in Australia
- First Aid & CPR Certificate
- National Police Certificate & ability to complete a functional capacity assessment
- Salary Sacrificing – part of your salary can be tax free
- Uniform supplied
- Paid Training – Ongoing professional development
- Employee Assistance Program
Salary and conditions will be based around the Award level for an appropriately skilled individual.
To apply for this position, click on the 'apply now' button ensuring that you upload your CV and covering letter.
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted, please only apply if you meet the essential criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a personal care worker?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?