Advertiser: Hilton ChiropracticMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Mar 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Hilton Chiropractic is seeking a Practice Manager to join our friendly community-oriented Health Care Clinic. You would be welcomed into a small, caring, professional team focused on providing expert specialist health care to the local community.
Reporting to the Chiropractor / Business owner, you will take over-arching responsibility for the administration of the business including:
- Initiate and implement advertising and marketing campaigns on social media, in consultation with the business owner.
- Proactively come up with new initiatives to grow and improve the clinic, in consultation with the business owner.
- All admin and reception tasks
This role will transition from part-time hours to full-time hours. Primarily the role will be 5 shifts per week, covering hours between 7.15am - 11am and 2.15pm - 6.30pm. Work hours vary dependant on patient booking and there is room for flexibility.
- Familiarity with maintaining Websites and Social Media Pages
- Looking for a long term (at least 2 year) commitment to an organisation in which you can develop your potential as a Practice Manager
- At least 2 years experience within an administrative role
- Strong Computing and Administrative/communication Skills
- Have a strong customer focus:, provide quality and appropriate patient empathy/customer service and have a strong respect for patient confidentiality
- A self-starter, working autonomously within a team context. Reliable, punctual and have a mature and responsible outlook. Must take ownership and show initiative.
Remuneration - Negotiable, based on experience and qualifications.
Please contact Dr Gareth Calverdash by email: email@example.com or
Phone: 9337 6033 to discuss the position and for an Application Pack.
Applications close on 26th April 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a practice manager?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?