Marketing & Communications Executive
Advertiser: LCC Asia PacificMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Brand Management
LCC Asia Pacific is an award winning specialist Mergers & Acquisitions & Strategy Firm based in Sydney, with an office in Brisbane and a representative office in New York. For over 15 years, LCC has built a solid track record of advising on complex corporate finance transactions & strategy initiatives. We work with Australian, North American and South East Asian clients
We are also pretty thrilled to have been announced on 10th April as the Boutique Investment Banking Firm of the Year at the 11th Annual International M & A Awards in New York.
More can be learned by visiting www.lccasiapacific.com
LCC is looking to add an additional colleague to join our Sydney practice located at Aurora Place in Sydney's CBD. Working closely with senior staff members the role is to support Client & Market Growth and is broadly broken out into the following areas of activity:
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing activities, which will include assisting professional staff with editorial support in the preparation, production and distribution of various content including research reports, tenders, client proposals and other marketing documentation
- Providing external communications opinion on the various initiatives that LCC undertakes – including Media Communications, Sponsorships and Philanthropic Initiatives
- Leading various marketing initiatives, including liaising with media outlets, conference producers, distribution platforms, peak bodies & strategic alliance partners
- Assisting with the planning & execution of innovative client events and engagements
- Providing observation and counsel on competitor marketing and client attraction activities, and making recommendations on initiatives that might be relevant for a boutique operations such as LCC to adopt
The role will likely suit an individual who has come from a Marketing, Brand Management, PR or Advertising background, and requires the following skill set:
- Strong written communication skills, with a focus on being able to produce influential and engaging content & develop innovative client events
- A creative approach to the development of marketing & communications initiatives with a specific appreciation of their application to Professional Service / Knowledge Firms
- Expertise in the development of core messages for both traditional and online media
- Direct experience with the development of collateral / marketing materials
- Exceptional organisational & project management skills
- A task driven attitude, with a positive & highly motivated outlook on life
LCC is flexible as to hours and days for the position, with a minimum of 15 hours being required over preferably 3 days.
The role will be for an initial period of 3 months, and subject to satisfactory performance will be reviewed for a mutually agreeable term - including potential for additional hours to be worked / expansion of role. An appropriate hourly rate will be negotiated for the successful candidate
A detailed job description will be provided to candidates whom are progressed to interview
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for brand planning?
- Have you completed a qualification in communications?