Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: FleetcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Mar 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
ABOUT US – WE KNOW THE WAY
Established in 1989, Fleetcare is Australia’s largest independent fleet management company. Our independence gives us the flexibility to offer innovative, tailored fleet management and leasing solutions to both the public and private sector throughout Australia. Our core difference is our passion and desire to do things better, to constantly strive for excellence to help our customers meet their goals, because our name says it all, we really do care! We call this the Fleetcare ‘care factor’ and when combined with 30 years industry experience, it’s safe to say that ‘we know the way’. This tagline defines not only how we take a solutions-oriented approach to service delivery, but also how we build our internal culture and nurture the Fleetcare family.
We're passionate about supporting, inspiring, and developing our team of industry professionals. With happy staff as one of our guiding principles, we focus on our team excelling in their area of strength, and recognise and reward them for their efforts. We work with our team to map individual future goals and aspirations, and invest heavily when it comes to leadership development, training, coaching, and mentoring.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently undertaking a progressive growth and development phase, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join our head office team based in Wangara.
As a key member of our client services team, this busy position will see you playing an important role in providing a high level of customer service and administrative support to both our clients and internal staff.
Every day is different, but your day-to-day duties will include:
- Answering customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat
- Completing requests and enquiries within agreed service delivery timeframes
- Processing orders and cancellations
- Collaborating with other areas of the business to find solutions to client requirements and following them through to resolution
- Maintaining client databases, reporting and general administration
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 2-5 years’ experience within a similar high-volume customer or client services environment
- A passion and commitment to providing outstanding customer service and to go the extra mile for our customers
- Commitment to meeting and exceeding key performance indicators
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team player
- Attention to detail with a keen eye for process improvement
- Solutions oriented approach and ability to think outside the box
- Strong administration skills
- Sound time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and deadlines
- Advanced IT skills including CRM systems and MS office
- Genuine interest in cars
WHAT WE OFFER
As part of the Fleetcare family, you will enjoy the best of both worlds with all the advantages of working for a large corporate business combined with a ‘family feel’ of a smaller organisation.
Working with a large team of industry professionals, you will be surrounded by creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers and customer focused individuals who strive to deliver excellence every day.
In return for your hard work, we offer ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will also be rewarded with a competitive base salary and bonus structure, as well as a range of great benefits including salary packaging, birthday perks, great office and a fun team environment.
If you have the “Care Factor”, want to “Know the way” and are ready to take your next career move, apply now to join our family.
This position will initially be appointed on a 2-year fixed term basis however further contract extensions or permanency may be offered for the right candidate
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you recognise how your skills, experience, and positive energy can become part of our next success, check out our website for all current vacancies and how to register for our talent pool.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background checks
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services representative?