Communications & Marketing Lead
Advertiser: Buildings AliveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Mar 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
About the business
At Buildings Alive, we provide automated daily feedback and analysis to optimise the energy and environmental performance of large, complex buildings. We work at the intersection of data science and behavioural science. Our clients are leading property owners, operators and technical specialists across hundreds of advanced office towers, shopping centres, academic buildings, laboratories and other complex facilities throughout Australia, Europe and the United States. We know very little about marketing and communications – but you do (and we need help)!
Visit our website to find out more: http://www.buildingsalive.com
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing and talented all-rounder who shares our passion for quality and making a difference in the world. This role will provide the business with leadership in marketing, communications and customer engagement, capturing opportunities to build on our excellent reputation and enthusiastic customer relationships.
Key responsibilities will include:
- working with our technology team to review and renovate existing user interfaces across our products and services with a view to driving higher end user engagement rates;
- identifying and implementing improvements to our website and external communications;
- developing marketing strategies and campaigns based on identified growth opportunities and Buildings Alive's unique value proposition;
- supporting and developing our engineering services team's communications culture;
- contributing to pitch materials and sales collateral;
- introducing and maintaining best practice customer engagement, satisfaction and service delivery / quality monitoring;
- contributing to a range of innovation/platform projects from a user experience and information design perspective.
Benefits and perks
Buildings Alive offers a friendly and highly flexible work environment with a growing list of generous benefits including career development and growth opportunities, remote working, an annual learning and development allowance, employee share scheme, etc. Our offices are modern and convenient (located close to Town Hall and Museum stations and with end of trip facilities).
Skills and experience
Ideally, you will have
- the personality to contribute to a fun, happy and productive team culture
- creative flair and strong information design sensibilities
- curiosity regarding how people interact with, interpret and act on quantitative information, particularly in the context of data analytics
- high attention to detail and be meticulous in both written and person-person communication
- a passion for quality, learning and customer service
- a strong work ethic and a 'can do' attitude.
In addition, you will likely have qualifications in marketing, communications, environmental science or a design field, or an equivalent combination of experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?