Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Apr 2019
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Contracts Administration
- Traralgon Location
- Monday – Friday with one night until 8pm
- 2 Month role starting end of May
We currently have an exciting fixed term opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a well-known not for profit community based organisation.
The successful candidate in this role will need to be multi-skilled, and have worked previously in environments with highly sensitive information.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- 2 years previous experience in a administration role.
- Provided high level executive support
- Previously supported the overflow from your team members with their administrative tasks and the Senior Manager.
Your responsibilities in this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Answering, transferring and responding to calls
- Creating client packs
- Customer Service
- Taking customer payments
- Support the ongoing administrative needs in collaboration with the Administrative Team across 6 various location
- Assist in facilitating events including catering when required
- Undertake specific project work as directed by the Administration Coordinator
- Above all else you will have an undoubted level of professionalism and confidentiality.
If you are looking for your next challenge please APPLY NOW or cal KLC Recruitment on 03 9857 6756