Kitchen Hand - Sunshine Coast Tavern
Advertiser: DNS Specialist ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Apr 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Kitchen & Sandwich Hands
Your New Workplace
Located a minute from Mudjimba Beach in Pacific Paradise, offering quality food, drinks and gaming 7 days a week, the busy North Shore Tavern is seeking a motivated kitchen hand to come and join the Kitchen Team that can boast having the best food on the Coast!
North Shore Tavern is one the area's best hotels, with outstanding dining facilities, strong gaming trade with 30 EGMs, an on-site Thirsty Camel bottle shop and regular entertainment schedule.
Nestled just off the highway in a busy urban shopping precinct, the North Shore Tavern has all your favourite brews on tap, massive plasma screens, state of the art TAB, pool table and an alfresco deck area popular with the locals for a place to relax and catch up with mates.
Your New Position
As kitchen hand, you will be responsible for maintaining the high standards of food delivery and presentation our customers expect.
In this position, you will;
- Assist with basic food preparation
- Be passionate about delivering quality fresh food to a consistently high standard
- Have previous experience in a busy kitchen environment
- Have a friendly positive approach to fellow team members
- Follow all food safety procedures
Who We Are Looking For
To fulfil this role to the best of our imagination, you will have;
- The ability to days, nights, weekends & public holidays
- Proven experience in high volume environments
- A mature, responsible and proactive attitude to doing your best work
What We Can Offer You
You will be strongly supported by a professional management team where your starting annual salary is competitive to ensure we only get the best for this position in a progressive and successful venue. We offer opportunities for additional training and scope for growth as well as a great working culture.
This position is open to all Australian Residents with no work restrictions.
If you think this position sounds like your new home, then send us your application and show us why you're our new Kitchen Hand!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a kitchen hand?