Fleet / Vehicle Leasing Officer
Advertiser: FleetcareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Apr 2019
- Sydney, North West & Hills District
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Other
ABOUT US – WE KNOW THE WAY
Established in 1989, Fleetcare is Australia’s largest independent fleet management company. Our independence gives us the flexibility to offer innovative, tailored fleet management and leasing solutions to both the public and private sector throughout Australia. Our core difference is our passion and desire to do things better, to constantly strive for excellence to help our customers meet their goals, because our name says it all, we really do care! We call this the Fleetcare ‘care factor’ and when combined with 30 years industry experience, it’s safe to say that ‘we know the way’. This tagline defines not only how we take a solutions-oriented approach to service delivery, but also how we build our internal culture and nurture the Fleetcare family.
We're passionate about supporting, inspiring, and developing our team of industry professionals. With happy staff as one of our guiding principles, we focus on our team excelling in their area of strength, and recognise and reward them for their efforts. We work with our team to map individual future goals and aspirations, and invest heavily when it comes to leadership development, training, coaching, and mentoring.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Currently undertaking a progressive growth and development phase, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fleet or Vehicle Leasing Officer to join our professional team.
Based in our Bella Vista office, this key position will see you delivering an internal service to our Account Management and New Business Sales teams. Acting as a central point of contact for finance quotes, purchasing, settlements and in life management of leases this role will also see you playing a fundamental part in the retention and growth of our vehicle finance portfolio.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Creating corporate finance quotes including Operating and Finance Leases, Chattel Mortgages and other finance products.
- Obtaining and comparing vehicle quotes.
- Managing vehicle order and purchasing processes through to settlement.
- Ensuring compliance in all settlements processes
- Monitoring credit renewals and increases as required
- In-life management including monitoring usage, replacements, returns and refinance
- Handling account enquiries including payments, reconciliations and finance charges
- Managing end of lease processes including payments, damage repair and returns
- Managing remarketing and vehicle disposal processes
- Creating activity reports as required
- Assisting with new client implementations and general support as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience, ideally within finance, leasing or the automotive industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strategic approach to results and focus on meeting targets and objectives
- Sound numeric and analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Genuine interest in motor vehicles
WHAT WE OFFER
As part of the Fleetcare family, you will enjoy the best of both worlds with all the advantages of working for a large corporate business combined with a ‘family feel’ of a smaller organisation.
Working with a large team of industry professionals, you will be surrounded by creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers and customer focused individuals who strive to deliver excellence every day.
In return for your hard work, we offer ongoing learning and development opportunities. You will also be rewarded with a competitive base salary, \and bonus structure, as well as a range of great benefits including salary packaging, birthday perks, great office and a fun team environment.
If you have the “Care Factor”, want to “Know the way” and are ready to take your next career move, apply now to join our family.
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you recognise how your skills, experience, and positive energy can become part of our next success, check out our website for all current vacancies and how to register for our talent pool.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment background checks
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?