Advertiser: Reedy Creek Early Learning CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Apr 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
At Green leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments and practices in our state of the art, purpose built centres. Our offering is unique, and for us, it all comes down to the little things. Our team genuinely care about the learning experience of the children in each of our 27 centres throughout Australia.
Our Centre at Reedy Creek is due to open in May and will be our very first Gold Coast centre, it is an exciting time to be involved. You will be supported by a strong Centre Director and a wonderful team. As a growing organisation we welcome you to apply and come and be a part of our Green Leaves team.
We are looking for strong assistant educators and room leaders to commence for the opening of the centre.
You will hold:
- Minimum of a Cert III or Diploma in Early Learning
- Current WWCC Bluecard
- Strong understanding of Regulations/Legislations, plus Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS) essential
- Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates
- Experience is preferable but not essential (for assistants) Experience is essential for Room Leaders
Day to day, you will:
- Follow the guide and support your Room leader and support your fellow educators to best practice
- Follow our quality principles of classroom curriculums and pedagogical documentation supported by your room lead and lead educator.
- Ensure immaculate presentation within the nursery play spaces
- Work with other educators within the service to enhance overall centre learning and practice
- Aid children's understanding and the setting up, cleaning down and facilitation of activities
- Ensure your room and the overall centre is clean and tidy and a welcoming, warm, safe place for our children to be at all times
- Build and engage with local communities, building relationships and networks
In return, we offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and forward thinking organisation where it's all about our people and the children
- A rewarding and empowering role, that enables you to learn and grow with support from dedicated and talented senior professionals
This is a personally rewarding role where you have the opportunity to impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children and their families.
You will be highly respected and valued within our business for your knowledge and passion within the Early Years sector.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves, please apply!