Senior Administrator / Committee Support
Advertiser: KLC Recruitment Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
- St Kilda Road Location
- Contract Commencing May 6th 2019
- Experience in a clinical or educational setting is advantageous
We are currently seeking a Senior Administrator to work within the Directors Office to provide extremely high levels of administration support, to act as the gatekeeper, and to deal with sensitive and highly confidential information in an extremely professional manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience providing secretarial support to a number of boards and committees
- Provided high level support to senior management
- Have exceptional communication and correspondence skills
- Strong time management skills
- Be able to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Advance Microsoft Office skills
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Faculty Board
- Overseeing a range of administration duties including: agendas, minutes, diary management, event and correspondence management; financial and human resource management, travel and meeting preparation
- Managing the range of enquires that come into the office; both internally and externally- and screening these.
- Above all else you will have an undoubted level of professionalism and confidentiality.
For more information regarding this role please call 03 9857 6756, alternatively if this is the ideal role for you APPLY NOW!