Team Leader - Men's Behaviour Change Program
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
Team Leader Men’s Behaviour Change Program
Classification - Pending Qualifications
Permanent , Part Time -15 hours per week
DPV Health is a not-for-profit organisation that offers exceptional health care services to people of all ages. DPV Health is an inclusive organisation that celebrates the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. DPV Health (DPV) is registered with the NDIA to work with people who have an NDIS plan and their families.
The position sits within the Community Development and Outreach program, under the Directorate of Allied Health and Community Development.
This role has the overall responsibility for:
- Day to day coaching, clinical leadership, support and direction to foster and develop a strong, engaged and effective team.
- Ensuring provision of optimal, effective and sustainable client care
- Optimising clinical and business outcomes and meeting clinical performance targets within a growth, developmental and future orientated environment.
- This role provides senior clinical leadership and supervision to the MBCP team and other members of the multidisciplinary team and as required within the Team Leader’s scope of practice.
Applicants must have:
- Current AHPRA registration or other relevant associations
- Experience managing a team including performance management, monitoring and review.
- Extensive clinical experience in the management of complex clients in a community setting and Family Violence field.
- First aid certificate
For a copy of the position description and to find out more about DPV Health, please see our “getting involved” page on our website www.dpvhealth.org.au
Please apply via the seek website and submit a covering letter, your CV and address the Key Selection Criteria for consideration for this position.
You can also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any enquiries contact Deme Dunston -8401-1788
Applications close: Sunday 29th of April 2019
Interviews will be held on 6th of May 2019
Successful applicants will be required to undergo or hold a National Police Check, Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, Full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. We encourage all individuals to apply.