Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Apr 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Specialists
Medical Director at DPV Health Medical Clinics
- Two large, modern practices located at Broadmeadows & Mill Park in Melbourne, Victoria.
- Both clinics are located 35 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD.
- DPV Health is seeking an experienced GP to work as a Medical Director to lead the growth and clinical governance of two clinics.
- Fantastic career growth opportunity.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent remuneration at 85% of all Medicare billings.
- Purpose built, modern and spacious medical clinics.
- Clinical autonomy.
- Dedicated Practice Managers.
- Hard working reception and administration team.
- Spacious treatment room with senior practice nursing support.
- Visiting Specialists.
- Onsite pathology and radiology services.
- Onsite Allied Health Services.
As a senior GP with significant clinical leadership experience, you will:
- Provide strong clinical leadership to GP’s.
- Engage, recruit and retain GP’s and other medical staff.
- Implement strategies to expand clinical services, grow revenue and optimise Medicare billing.
- Work closely with the Practice Manager to provide high quality clinical services, excellent clinical governance and efficient clinic operations.
- Be able to work 3-4 days a week as a GP.
- Be available to work 1-2 day a week in a leadership & administration capacity.
- Must be a GP Supervisor to train GP Registrars (FRACGP or FACRRM).
- Be able to offer special interest services and/or clinics (e.g. Occupational Medicine, Cosmetic Medicine, Aviation Medicine, Family planning).
For a copy of the position description and to find out more about DPV Health, please see our “getting involved” page on our website www.dpvhealth.org.au
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. We encourage all individuals to apply.